Dreamspace Construction is Recruiting
Dreamspace Construction Limited, who undertakes construction on behalf of LPC Living is recruiting for a number of posts to work on exciting commercial, residential and mixed-use developments with immediate starts.
Dreamspace Construction Limited is a respected construction company that will value your contribution and in return offers a competitive remunerative package.
Design Manager / Drawing Co-ordinator
London Based, E1 (May involve initial meetings in Manchester)
- Buildability issues of proposed design
- Compliance with Travelodge and Tenant Specification
- Ensuring design team provide suitable technical co-ordinated drawings
- Liaison with Project Manager and QS for design production information (Tendering / long lead in items etc)
- Co-ordination of Sigmat design information
- Co-ordination of statutory services
Site Manager required for immediate start to finish an exciting high quality residential project in the heart of Chester.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years’ experience in site management – in either a house building or contracting environment and be familiar with finishing high quality projects.
We are keen to hear from applicants who have the ability to meet deadlines, are self-motivated, show initiative, communicate clearly and enjoy working within a team.
- SMSTS minimum requirements
- First Aid at Work Qualifications required
- Ideally with knowledge of working within the Row Level at Chester
- Experience of refurbishment / fit out of apartments in listed building
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors
- Liaison with neighbouring tenants
- Short term with potential for long term work
For all positions, please forward your CV to email@example.com stating which position you are interested in.
No recruitment agencies please